Friday, November 14, 2008

Lazy Cheesecake Salad

This salad is one of my favorite "fruit" salads. It is really more of a dessert but does pass as a fruit salad! It's bright colors of red and white are festive for just about any special day!
It's always a hit with kids and adults alike!
Lazy Cheesecake Salad
1 pkg cream cheese, softened
8 oz Cool Whip
8 oz sour cream
1 can pie filling (strawberry or cherry)
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding (dry)
1/4-1/2 cup milk
Mix all together and top with pie filling. *My mom adds graham crackers, I don't. Do what you want. She's also tried lemon filling on top and put strawberry pie filling layered with it. (I only like the recipe I posted, which is why I posted it!)
**I also double this recipe to get a big bowl of it, like is pictured.

2 comments:

Suzie L. said...

Hi, Jamie. This is one of my favorite quicky desserts! I usually put it in a pie pan & use the graham cracker crumbs. Regardless, it's yummy. You were busy making lots of goodies.

Our Catholic Family said...

OH, I`m so glad you started posting again! I knew you`d have some goodies. And, this one is awesome. I`ve never had before and can`t to try it at our thanksgiving table!