Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cinnamon Sticks!

I have never used Cinnamon sticks until our last social co-op. I put them in the crock pot with apple cider and they smelled so good, I can smell them as I type this!! (and that was a couple weeks ago!) It was fun to see the sticks uncurl and look like this by the end of the day. We didn't know this would happen. It was kind of a kitchen experiment for us. I am a new lover of cinnamon sticks!! I can't wait until Tom's Christmas party this weekend (at our house!) I am making apple cider for sure!! Tom's party is at our house, it's all his employees and is on the feast of St Nicholas, which makes it exciting! I will post a real picture of our pumpkin cheesecake and cream cheese bars afterward!
Update: I was so busy with our 20 some guests that I forgot to take pictures of the cheesecake or bars!!! So sorry!

1 comment:

Jessica Gordon said...

I love Cinnamon sticks too! I'm out though, and this post reminded my of that... I'll be adding it to my shopping list! Thanks!

Oh, and your Christmas Party sounds like tons of fun! I can't wait to see the pictures! :)